While we do want our blog to be helpful and resourceful, we encourage that you primarily get your news and information from other sources. The following is a list of sources that our members find helpful.
- Blog that updates regularly about Ferguson and Mike Brown
- Blog that follows black people killed by police
- ThinkProgress, a liberal political blog that “provide[s] a forum that advances progressive ideas and policies”
- Journalist Sean King’s twitter
- Activist Kim Moore’s twitter
- Blackgirldangerous, a project that intends to amplify the voices, experiences and expressions of queer and trans* people of color
- Everyday Feminism, a feminist magazine that seeks to stand up to everyday violence, discrimination, and marginalization through applied intersectional feminism
These are just a few of the resources available. If you noticed we left out something you find important, share it with us and we will update this post!